When your daughter announced that she was going to move 12 hours away for college, your heart hurt.
And while you agreed and supported her decision, you were concerned about her health and her well being when she would be so far away from home. Doing the one thing that mom’s do best, you have made it your mission to make sure that you help her find the best things for her dorm room. Because you know that her allergies have been an issue in the past, you are working on finding her hypoallergenic bedding and towels.
Fortunately, with an increasing number of environmentally safe and organically produced linens, you are confident that you will find the best organic twin bedding for her dorm bed, as well as sustainable organic cotton towels. To be extra safe, you are even going to purchase organic mattress pads so that you can be certain the box springs and the mattress are protected as well.
Are You Getting Ready to Send Your So or Daughter Off to College?
From organic twin bedding to making sure that you are able to find other environmentally friendly linens for your college bound student, if you have a student who is going far away for college, you likely want to send the very best items that you can find.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the recommended sleep that we should all be getting and the items that you can buy to make sure that you are comfortable enough to get that rest:
- 85% of consumers rated a comfortable feel of bedding and sheets as important to good sleep, according to the National Sleep Foundation?s Bedroom Poll.
- 42% of adults in the U.S. typically get less than seven hours of sleep, meaning that they are falling short of the recommended amount of rest.
- 10.5 to 18 hours is the normal amount of rest an infant gets on a daily basis.
- Organic non-food products sales in the U.S. were up 8.8% in the year 2016.
- 33% f consumers are now buying from brands based on their environmental and social impact, according to an international study by Unilever.
Making purchase decisions that can help you protect the environment and get the rest that you need can help you face every new day. Especially the day when you have to send your child off to college 12 hours away from home!